Talking about hotels...

Grand Hyatt Mumbai happened to be my first hotel account as a writer. I remember how I studied the comprehensive brand guidelines without realising at that time that this is just the beginning of my journey to hotel writing! I think the first thing I wrote was a copy for an invite to an event out there and since then there has been no looking back. As I gradually began studying and exploring more and more hotels across the world, their style and uniqueness, their charisma and elegance, I only fell more in love with them.

Lady luck this once showered her blessings on me by giving me the opportunity of having hotel accounts at my new work place too! Now while I continue enjoying this journey, I just hope that I get to stay and pamper myself at some of the mesmerising hotels on earth!

1 comment:

Kashinath said...

World hotel guide online is an attempt to offer information about hotels in different countries of the world. We have tried our best to provide information about ever hotel, may it be Five star, Four star or budget hotel. To know more about Three star hotels in Manchester browse through our site.