Looking for a good restaurant in Koparkhairne

I love to be aware of all the possible restaurants and cafes in an area. However, ever since we shifted, I hardly got any time to explore good restaurants in Koparkhairne (Navi Mumbai). The one I visited close to our house was a nightmare. Now, I dread trying out a new restaurant out here sans finding a good review about it.

So we end up going to food courts or all the way to Vashi. If you have come across a restaurant serving delicious food in Koparkhairne, do let me know.

2 comments:

Sameer said...

Spices in Koparkhairne is excellent. Good food and value for money.

annucool15 said...

thanks sameer... happened to visit the Spices restaurant in koparkhairane (navi mumbai) last weekend... it's pretty cool and the food i tried was good too. will review the restaurant soon. thanks for passing by.