Food at Navratna Veg Restaurant, Vashi

I love the Mysore Sada Dosa at Vashi's Navratna restaurant... I think I almost place the same order every time. It is simply delicious, especially with the red chutney that you must ask for if they don't bring it along the sambhar and the coconut chutney.

However, this once we decided to try out bhel puri. Well aware that the 'special' bhel puri would be too sweet with the fruits and all, we ordered the regular bhel. But we were left very disappointed. Looks like size zero is in for food items as well. The 'sweet' bhel was elegantly served in a super small dish. Off the topic, but I have had a similar observation with the chocolates as well. Do you also feel that the Cadbury Dairy Milk and 5 Star chocolates (Rs 5 ones) have become slimmer and smaller? How I regretted not having the dosa!

Anyway, I still love the restaurant and would keep visiting again... only that I would order my favorite dosa the next time!

By the way, the filter coffee as well as the Nescafe served at Navratna are amazing!

2 comments:

Hotel in Bali said...

Thanks your info

Rajlaxmi said...

thanks to u...